MRC Data released a new Music 360 study focused on the UK today that surveyed music fans to understand how this audience engages with music, the impact of the pandemic on the music landscape, streaming preferences, social video engagement, and much more including:
- What is the role of social media and video for today’s music consumer?
- Which formats (e.g. digital, radio, streaming) do listeners turn to now that a “new normal” is setting in?
- How important is it that music streaming services offer auto-generated playlists based on mood, genre, etc. ?
- What is the role of music streaming for today’s music consumer?
- What types of events are music consumers excited to get back to and how will they attend?
Download the sneak preview below to learn more.